Skip to content
Shipping Charges in Canada
- Shipping and Service Charges include apportioned shipping, order processing, packaging, credit services, customer service and other costs related to serving you at your home.
|$0 Up to $50.00
|$50.01 - $75.00
|$75.01 - $150.00
|$150.01 - $250.00
|$250.01 - $350.00
|$350.01 - $600.00
|$600.01 - $750.00
|$750.01 and over
- All Shipments have a Handling charge of $7.00
United States Customs
- Convenient delivery to Unites States is available starting at only $14.95 per order in addition to our Standard Shipping & Service Charges of $10.00. Most orders to the US are delivered through our expedited ground service and arrive at your door within seven to ten days. Premium and Overnight Delivery are available but no time guarantees are taken. Orders destined for the US will be cleared through customs and delivered by broker Expeditors. By placing your order to the US you authorize Expeditors to obtain customs clearance for your merchandise and remit applicable duty and taxes on your behalf to the US Revenue, Customs and Taxation departments.
- If your country is not listed in the international shipping chart, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the proper shipping and service charges. Please mention the product name and item number.
Over Sized Items
- Oversized items may be subject to additional shipping and service charges when shipped internationally.
- We determine the most efficient shipping carrier for your order. The carriers that may be used are: Canadian Postal Service, United Parcel Service (UPS), Purolator, Canpar or FedEx.
- If you're trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, consider the following: Credit card authorization and address verification must be received prior to processing.