Thank you for shopping at PortugalRoosters.com. We fully recognize our responsibility to protect your customer information and its confidential nature. We have done our best to ensure the privacy and security of your transactions with us. Your credit card number and other personal data will be treated with the highest standards of safety, security features, and confidentiality.
Age of Users
- This Site should not be used by children under age 13 unless with permission and supervision of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information on this Site from or about children. Only adults and children over 13 may order from us on our Web Site.
- Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Our goal is to provide only up-to-date and accurate information to our customers. But mistakes happen and occasionally product descriptions on PortugalRoosters.com or in our catalog may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions concerning product specifications, prices or availability, and product photos may sometimes depict a different product version than the one we will ship. We reserve the right to correct and update information on our Site at any time, without notice. We also reserve the right to revoke any offer that contains an error, or for a product that is not available, at any time prior to shipment, including after you have submitted an order and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. In that event, we will reverse any applicable charges that have been made to your credit card, and if the product is or will be available will attempt to contact you concerning the mistake to receive your instructions as to whether you wish to purchase on the basis of the corrected information. If you believe a product that we ship you is not as described, you may return it within 5 business days. For more details see Services and Guarantees Returns & Exchanges.
- If you establish an electronic account with us, you are responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for restricting access to the computer(s) you have used to place orders.
Ownership and Permitted use of the Website
- The Website including all content, page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts is the property of PortugalRoosters.com, and is protected by Canadian and international copyright, trademark and other laws. Your use of the Website does not transfer to you any ownership or other rights in the Website or its content.
- Links to the Website without the express written permission of PortugalRoosters.com are strictly prohibited. To request permission to link to the Website, please send an email to email@example.com. PortugalRoosters.com may in its discretion cancel and revoke any permission it may give to link to the Website at any time and without any notice or liability.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- These Conditions of Use, your access to and use of the Website, and all related matters are governed solely by the laws of Ontario, Canada and applicable federal laws of Canada Any dispute between you and PortugalRoosters.com or any other person arising from, connected with or relating to the Website, these Conditions of Use, or any related matters will be resolved before the Courts of Ontario, sitting in the City of London and you hereby irrevocably submit and attorney to the original and exclusive jurisdiction of those courts in respect of all Disputes.